Willkommen im Archiv der Nunki-Crew!

Ein bummbastisches Erlebnis!
» Zurück zum Archivindex

Da unten siehst Du ein Thema aus der K-Under VIP oder Teamzone. Es mag älter sein, ist aber eventuell durchaus interessant - und Du hast nun das wahnsinnige Privileg, es Dir durchzulesen!

Ort: K-Underground / Papierkorb / VIP-Dump / [VIP] Hilfe bei 'nem Englisch Text o_O

Spice
Unregistered

Erhielt Danke in Beiträgen
Beitrag #1 |
[VIP] Hilfe bei 'nem Englisch Text o_O
Bei 'nem Online Spiel ist gerade was ekliges vorgefallen ;x.

Auf jeden fall wollte ich das den System Administratoren dieses Spiels' melden (GameMaster).

Da ich auf einem Englischen Server spiele, muss dieses komplett in englisch verfasst werden.

Meins' ist nicht das beste (wenn man so will) hab mir bei ein paar Satzstellen ein Uebersetzer dazu gezogen, koennt ihr mir sagen ob das nun auch "verstaendlich" ist, nicht mehr nicht weniger :'D?

Spice schrieb:Hi i am iRaiver, from the Aibatt Server (Acc ID: raiver1991), this is just happen on the Aibatt Server:

I am with friends at a party at play. (Mine ADV at Pink Roach)
Then comes a Bow Jester (rather Bug Jester), and says I am a Noob.

Ok does not bother me, I level.

Then he and a crew of monsters come to me, he summon the Pink Roach Queen, and then uses the acrobat skill Dark illusion.

After I died, he did it again, and then again with a friend.

He said only "Haha look like the Noob die", and played on.

I find something really not nice.

His name is BombeBJ

A screenshot is available, but you do not recognize exactly what he did, since my computer in the second where the Queen was summoned quite hung.

I hope to get a lock on it, because this is really outrageous.

If you have a German game master, this is once again at me because my English is not the best ._.

Be thanked, iRaiver.

Muss ja nicht das ganze Forum helfen :)

Danke, Spice ^^

IP-Adresse: Geloggt

22.02.2008 23:52
Diesen Beitrag bearbeiten
mrX
Unregistered

Beitrag #2 |
RE: [VIP] Hilfe bei 'nem Englisch Text o_O
im Quote reinverbessert:
Spice schrieb:Hi i am iRaiver, from the Aibatt Server (Acc ID: raiver1991), this just happened on the Aibatt Server:

I've been playing with some friends in a party (mine ADV at Pink Roach)
Then there came a Bow Jester (rather Bug Jester), and said I am a Noob.

Okay, it didn't bother me. I leveled.

Then he and a crew of monsters came to me. He summoned the Pink Roach Queen, and then used the acrobat skill 'Dark illusion'.

He only said "Haha look like the Noob die", and played on. played on...? Was willst du sagen?

I find something really not nice. Was willst du sagen? Der Satz ist Schwachsinn

His name is BombeBJ

A screenshot is available, but you cannot recognize exactly what he did, since my computer lagged in the second where the Queen was summoned. I hope to get a lock on him, because this is really outrageous.

If you have a German game master, I'd love talking to him, because my English is not the best ._.

Thanks a lot, iRaiver.

23.02.2008 00:03
Spice
Unregistered

Beitrag #3 |
Zitat:Hi i am iRaiver, from the Aibatt Server (Acc ID: raiver1991), this just happened on the Aibatt Server:

I've been playing with some friends in a party (Advanced Party at Pink Roach)
Then there came a Bow Jester (rather Bug Jester), and said I am a Noob.

Okay, it didn't bother me. I leveled.

Then he and a crew of monsters came to me. He summoned the Pink Roach Queen, and then used the acrobat skill 'Dark illusion'.

He only said "Haha look like the Noob die", and went on playing.

His name is BombeBJ.

A screenshot is available, but you cannot recognize exactly what he did, since my computer lagged in the second where the Queen was summoned. I hope to get a lock on him, because this is really outrageous.

If you have a German game master, I'd love talking to him, because my English is not the best ._.

Thanks a lot, iRaiver.

Abgeschickt, ich danke nochmal ;P

23.02.2008 00:12
ToCSiN
Unregistered

Beitrag #4 |
Zitat:Haha look like the Noob die
Es heißt übringens "dies" - He, She, It - das 'S' muss mit. =p Und korrekt müsste es wenn schon heißen (denke ich): Haha. See, how the noob dies. Oderso.

23.02.2008 11:00
Spice
Unregistered

Beitrag #5 |
ToCSiN schrieb:
Zitat:Haha look like the Noob die
Es heißt übringens "dies" - He, She, It - das 'S' muss mit. =p Und korrekt müsste es wenn schon heißen (denke ich): Haha. See, how the noob dies. Oderso.

Lol, ich achte in einem Onlinegame nicht sonderlich auf meine Grammatik, und ich kann auch bestaetigen das es 90% aller Spieler auf diesem Server mir gleich tun. x'D

/e: Auf dem Server spielen weit aus mehr als 9 Millionen Spieler, nur um sich vor Augen zu halten wie die Grammatik dort abrutscht ^_^

24.02.2008 02:14

Ort: K-Underground / Papierkorb / VIP-Dump / [VIP] Hilfe bei 'nem Englisch Text o_O

(C) Nunki-Crew // Nov 2011.